Welcome to the SERF website. I would like to thank you for your visit to see what we have planned for the farm. We are dedicated to the education and research of growing food. From table top, to back yard, to full farm production we are working with systems and new technology to grow healthier food without the aid of pesticides and genetically modified seeds.
We are looking for business partners, educational institutes, and the general public to become part of this endeavor to promote and to educate our community. SERF, INC. is a 501(c)(3) Charity. If you can help please make your tax deductible contribution of money, farm equipment, and materials to help provide free education and add additional programs to the farm. Click the button to read more. Thank you
Building the Aquaponic System
Thanks to Diamond R Fertilizer for joining us to be a business partner
"The Farm" Then & Now
Wheatgrass for juicing is now grown and sold at Synergy Farm
Check out our line of Goat Milk Soap made from our own farm raised goats
Here are just a few reasons you might love goat milk soap
● Goat milk contains alpha hydroxyl acid which helps to remove dead skin cells. This will help your skin appear younger and smoother.
● Goat milk is high in Vitamin A. This particular vitamin is great for repairing skin tissues which equates to healthier skin.
● Goat milk has a lot of cream in it and therefore equates to a creamier soap which offers better moisturizing qualities.
● It contains selenium which is a mineral that is believed by scientists to help prevent skin cancer.
● Goat milk soap actually has properties in it that are anti-inflammatory. This is huge as inflammation is believed to be a leading cause in a lot of illnesses. So because goats’ milk is so high in fat it is said to actually reduce skin inflammation.
● It is a great acne fighter. Goats’ milk contains antibacterial properties which stops nasty little organisms from sprouting and causing acne.
All natural goat milk soap - copy
$4.25 - $4.50
All natural goat milk soap made on Synergy Farm from our own dairy goats. We use only top quality ingredients and essential oils in our soaps